Reiki can be sent effectively over any distance to a person in another room, another city, or across the globe. Reiki can also be sent to business meetings, job interviews, mediation sessions for divorce, or any other event.
When situations in my life have made me feel helpless, I am grateful I can ask Marianne for Reiki. My experience of the Reiki is that of a shield of protection enveloping me. I don’t exactly understand the feelings, but it’s as if there’s a hum of well being surrounding me. Sometimes I notice changes immediately, and sometimes it’s many days later before I realize what has happened and that the difficulties have passed!
Pearl Ball, Richmond, VA
Procedure for individual distant Reiki:
- Through email or phone conversation, we will discuss your needs and what you would like to accomplish with the session.
- We agree upon a date and time for the session.
- At the appointed time, you will situate yourself comfortably in a quiet area where you will not be disturbed. You may wish to play soothing music.
- I will begin the treatment and continue sending Reiki for a minimum of 45 minutes and perhaps as long as 1 hour and 15 minutes, depending upon your needs.
- After the treatment I provide feedback by email or phone and answer any questions you might have.
Procedure for sending distant Reiki to a meeting/event:
- Provide me with the date, time, and location of the meeting/event.
- If possible, give me a list of attendees.
- State the purpose of the meeting.
- I will begin sending Reiki shortly before the start of the meeting.
- I will ask that each person attending arrive with an open mind and willingness to listen to all points of view.
- I will ask that all information presented be given clearly and that the correct questions will arise for any clarification needed.
- I will not ask that one point of view prevail over others, but for an outcome that serves the highest good of all concerned.
My fee is $85 for a private distant Reiki session.
Contact me for more information.