Animals welcome Reiki and respond quickly
I visited you once before for some very successful help with my dog Gracie after her tail was injured. I am writing today to see if we can try again for what appears to be a back, hip, or leg problem. Her behavior has changed and her mood, and most noticeably, her mobility. She is nine years old.
We arranged an appointment for Gracie, and I learned that her owner was packing for a move out of state. It seemed that Gracie’s agitation and changed behavior may have been related to the impending move. After the session i received this note:
Thank you so much! Gracie is a new girl, relaxed and cheerful ever since we left your place. We both appreciate your generous help.
- Animals can be treated hands-on, without touch, or from a distance.
- Reiki is useful for relieving pain and other symptoms of chronic conditions.
- Administered after shock or injury, Reiki reduces trauma, bruising, swelling, and pain.
- Treatment has a calming effect, helping to relieve anxiety and other symptoms caused by trauma.
- Reiki eases pain and provides comfort for animals at the end of their lives.