A different kind of Master training: learning, laughter, beauty, and bonding
Completing this class prepares the student to practice Reiki on the Master level and qualifies him/her to teach Reiki.
I always get so much more than I ever imagined when attending training sessions with you.
Deb Irby, Lynnwood, WA
Marianne, you really do change lives. Mega blessings to you.
Teri LeClair, Shoreline, WA
Next scheduled ART/Master Class: Friday – Sunday, October 27, 28, 29, 2017.
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. each day
Prerequisite: at least 6 months as a Level II practitioner or permission of the instructor
Fee: $825 Deposit: $325 due September 28, 2017
Review fee for previous students: $275 for three days; $195 for two days, and $105 for one day.
Contact me with questions or for additional information
Upon completion of this class, the student will:
- Have received two Master attunements
- Have gained the use of three Master symbols
- Know powerful advanced techniques that increase the effectiveness of Reiki treatments
- Have the use of advanced meditations for specific purposes
- Have experienced what most students describe as transformative healing
The Master Level Intensive (Friday – Sunday) includes:
- 24 contact hours of instruction. CE credits available for qualified WA state practitioners (massage therapists, nurses, reflexologists).
- The Advanced Reiki Training attunement and the Master attunement, which increase the power of Reiki and raise the level of your vibration.
- The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols.
- Two additional symbols.
- Two powerful techniques that quickly bring about the release of stuck energy associated with past trauma, emotional distress, disease, chronic conditions, and/or physical pain.
- Instruction for giving Reiki attunements.
Reiki meditations for strengthening the mind, expanding consciousness, assisting in remaining focused and for accomplishing goals.
- Instruction for sending distant Reiki in a manner that allows it to flow continuously for an extended period of time.
- Ample practice time for learning techniques and all attunements.
- 160-page Master manual plus a supplement with easy-to-follow steps for meditations, techniques, and attunements.
- Certificate affirming that you are a Reiki Master, qualified to teach Reiki.
- Continuing mentoring and support from the instructor for your Reiki journey, wherever it leads you.